t

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Book Review: Fallen - Lauren Kate

First published in Great Britain by Doubleday,
an imprint of Random House Children's Book.
Doubleday edition published 2009
*** - 3 Stars
 Instant. Intense. Weirdly familiar...
The moment Luce looks at Daniel,
she knows she has never felt like this before.
Except she can't shake the feeling that
she has... and with him - a boy she doesn't
remember ever setting eyes on.
 
Will her attempt to find out why
enlighten her - or destroy her.


Fallen by Lauren Kate is a great casual read.
 I feel like I've been reading so many heavy books recently I needed something to read that wasn't going to require me thinking too hard about what I was reading. This was just the thing.
Although this is an easy read, that does not mean its a bad book. Its reasonably well written with likeable characters and it wasn't too much about teen angst.
I liked the book and look forward to reading the rest of the series but I gave it three stars because some parts where so generic it made me want to stop reading which brought it down from four stars.
Let me know what you though of the book.

 ***
Lots of love, Lara xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment