t

Thursday 9 January 2014

Boys - why are you so complicated?

Okay, so if you read my post the other day you'll know about this guy I liked. Well, I got a message the very next day from that guy saying that 2 1/2 years ago, he realised that he 'liked' me. This was like the biggest shock ever. Considering we've known each other for 5 years and he's never said anything before now; it was a real shock. The thing that sucks is that we're now on opposite sides of the planet amd he dated the girl that bullied me so its a moot point now.
Guys; WHY are you so confusing and frustrating? Honestly, it drives me crazy to think what could've been and what would've been if he had just told me.
So, here is a lesson to all you lovely - and very frustrating - guys. Tell a girl that you like her because the chances are, she really likes you too. So go for it and stop driving us out of our minds with confusion and mixed signals!
Lara x

No comments :

Post a Comment